- If we don't obtain a settlement or verdict on your behalf, you will never owe attorneys' fees! -

Michael A. Rowek

Attorney Profile:

Thank you for considering me to provide you with legal representation. My name is Michael A. Rowek, Esquire. I received my Bachelor of Arts degree from Montclair University in 1983 and my Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall University, School of Law in 1986.

In 1987 after passing the New Jersey Bar Exam, I became licensed to practice law in New Jersey and the United States District Court for the district of New Jersey.

Upon admission to the New Jersey State Bar, I was employed at one of the top personal injury law firms in Passaic County New Jersey and within 2 years I was offered a partnership.

In 2006 I established my own law firm at the present location in Clifton New Jersey.

With a legal career spanning two decades, I have the experience and trial skills necessary to make the most out of your personal injury claim. To put this experience to work for you in an atmosphere of highly individualized client service, contact the law office of Michael A. Rowek today.

Need a Lawyer?
Call (973) 253-2464 or Email Us


Mowimy po polsku - Se habla español

Over 24 Years of Experience

The law firm of Michael A. Rowek is located at 304 Lakeview Avenue, Clifton, New Jersey. The firm has been in this area for over 24 years serving the community proudly.

There is ample parking at this safe location which is within minutes of major highways (Routes 80, 46, 21, 20, GSP, 95), providing easy access for clients in Passaic, Bergen and Essex Counties. 

Practice Areas

Personal Injury/Accidents

A legal term for an injury to the body, mind or emotions. It is used to refer to a type of tort lawsuit alleging that the plaintiff's injury has been caused by the negligence of another.

Workers' Compensation

A form of insurance that provides wage replacement and medical benefits for employees who are injured in the course of employment, in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of the employee's right to sue his or her employer for the tort of negligence.